TLOZ SKYWARD SWORD - PROBLEM

ODPOWIEDZ
nintendog
'dopchal sie i chce pisac'

TLOZ SKYWARD SWORD - PROBLEM

Post autor: nintendog » 2013-09-14, 21:21

Witam.

Mam problem z gra TLOZ SKYWARD SWORD, zazwyczaj jak gdzieś się zaiwesiłem to korzystałem z filmików na YT - Jestem aktualnie w tym momencie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0m7PdBuGI - gracz w 12 minucie udaje się do Water Dragona i za pomoca latającego robocika transportuje kibelek naszego Wodnego Smoczka :) U mnie na konsoli jak podchodze do Dragona - ten mówi do mnie coś zupełnie innego niż do gracza na filmiku i nic sie nie dzieje, nie mam mozliwosci transportu.

Awatar użytkownika
Storms
'wieszcz narodowy'
'wieszcz narodowy'
Kontakt:

Re: TLOZ SKYWARD SWORD - PROBLEM

Post autor: Storms » 2013-09-14, 23:02

Hmm, coś się nie odpaliło. Gadałeś z goronem tuż przed świątynią?

nintendog

Post autor: nintendog » 2013-09-15, 08:12

Przed świątynią, znaczy w miejscu gdzie dalszą drogę blokuje ogień? Jeśli tak, to tak ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Blackie
'normalnie deBesciak'
'normalnie deBesciak'

Post autor: Blackie » 2013-09-16, 06:42

No to najprawdopodobniej musisz sciagnac fixa do save'a ze strony Nintendo. Poczytaj o tym bugu, ktory uniemozliwial skonczenie gry w momencie, w ktorym wlasnie jestes.
He only went so far as the subconscious.

Awatar użytkownika
kanarekkk
Administrator forum
Administrator forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: kanarekkk » 2013-09-16, 09:15

Ten fix jest tez w Wii Shopie, jak dobrze kojarze ;)
Obrazek

nintendog

Post autor: nintendog » 2013-09-16, 09:22

A co moge zrobić gdy nie mam dosteopu do wifi??

Awatar użytkownika
kolo
Redaktor
Redaktor
Kontakt:

Post autor: kolo » 2013-09-16, 09:47

Zacząć od nowa i modlić się żeby tym razem załapało, postępowanie krok w krok z poradnikiem znacznie zwiększy szanse.
Z tego co czytałem wynika że problemem jest zebranie jakiegoś itema wcześniej niż powinieneś, fix modyfikuje zapis tak żeby zabrany przedmiot był znów dostępny, zbierasz go znowu i wszystko gra. U mnie Zeldy leżą i czekają na lepsze czasy więc nie mogę powiedzieć ci tego z własnego doświadczenia.
Sega, Sega über alles
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Blackie
'normalnie deBesciak'
'normalnie deBesciak'

Post autor: Blackie » 2013-09-16, 10:16

Fix mozesz sciagnac z neta, nagrac na karte SD i wrzucic do Wii. Na stronie Nintendo powinien byc tutorial jak to zrobic.

nintendog

Post autor: nintendog » 2013-09-16, 10:26

kolo - zamiast grać od nowa to raczej bym sobie odpuścił :P Powiem szczerze ze nie lubie takich długich posiedzeń przy jednej grze, nie wiem z czego to wynika, być może z braku czasu :P

Blackie - orientujesz się może skąd ściągnąć ten fix? Bo oficjalna strona Nintendo mówi:

'If your Wii console is not connected to the Internet, we are able to repair your saved data. For information on how to send your save data to Nintendo, please call 1-800-255-3700.'

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/system ... quest-info

Awatar użytkownika
Blackie
'normalnie deBesciak'
'normalnie deBesciak'

Post autor: Blackie » 2013-09-16, 11:27

Prosze:

If you don’t have your Wii connected to the internet:

If the issue has occurred then we will be able to update your save file if you send it to the Nintendo Service Centre via email.

Please send an email with subject line "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword issue" and the save file attached to the email address specified below.

Email: customer-support@nintendo.co.uk

Below you will find a description of the steps required to get the save file from your Wii console or SD Card onto your PC. You will also find a description of how to move the fixed save file back to your Wii console after our Nintendo Service Centre has processed your request.

If you are unable to send your save file via email, please get in touch with the Nintendo Service Centre via the email address specified above, or call +44 (0)845 60 50 247 (Calls charged at National Rate).
How to move a Wii save file to an SD Card

Open the SD Card slot cover and insert an SD Card into the Wii console’s SD Card slot.
In the Wii Menu, access the Wii OPTIONS (the round button in the lower left corner) then select DATA MANAGEMENT, then the option SAVE DATA and then select Wii.
Locate your The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword save file and select it.
Select MOVE and answer the question MOVE TO SD CARD? with YES.
The save file is now moved to the SD Card.
Note that some SD Cards can be locked to be read-only – please make sure that the SD Card isn’t write-protected.
Insert the SD Card into an SD Card reader on your PC.
The save file is located in the folder \private\wii\title\SOUP\ of the SD Card. It is named data.bin.
In your email program, choose to attach a file to your email and browse to the folder specified in the previous step. Then attach the file named data.bin to your email.
Send your email with the file attached and the subject line "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword issue" to customer-support@nintendo.co.uk
Our Nintendo Service Centre will handle your request and send your fixed save file back via email.

How to return a Wii save file from an SD Card to the Wii console

Insert the SD Card to which you have moved the save file into an SD Card reader on your PC.
Overwrite the save file data.bin in the folder \private\wii\title\SOUP\ of the SD Card with the fixed save file sent to you by our Nintendo Service Centre.
Insert the SD Card into the SD Card slot of the Wii console.
In the Wii Menu, access the Wii OPTIONS, then select DATA MANAGEMENT, then the option SAVE DATA and then select Wii.
Select the tab SD CARD (located in the upper right corner of the screen).
Locate your The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword save file and select it.
Select MOVE and answer the question MOVE TO THE Wii SYSTEM MEMORY? with YES.
The save file is now moved back to the Wii console and the issue is solved so you can continue playing the game.

ODPOWIEDZ