Wycofanie sie z zakupu gry w eshopie.

ODPOWIEDZ
Adonolam
'doskakuje do klawiatury'

Wycofanie sie z zakupu gry w eshopie.

Post autor: Adonolam » 2018-03-23, 23:31

Cześć.

Mam pytanko czy ktos korzystal z prawa do odstąpienia od umowy w Nintendo eshop'ie
Nie dawno kupilem pare gierek cyfrowych na eshopie, nie minęło 5/6 dni i spora część nich teraz oferuja w obnizonych cenach. Zastanawiam sie czy jak skorzystam z prawa do odstapienia to skasuja mi aktualna gre i zwroca kwotę jaka zaplacilem czy jak?

Pozdrawiam

Awatar użytkownika
kolo
Redaktor
Redaktor
Kontakt:

Re: Wycofanie sie z zakupu gry w eshopie.

Post autor: kolo » 2018-03-24, 01:01

Sprawdź w regulaminie: https://accounts.nintendo.com/term/eula/PL?lang=en-US
Wydaje mi się że nie ma możliwości wycofania się z zakupu w eshopie, tylko w przeciwieństwie do regulaminu z USA nie jest to tutaj powiedziane bezpośrednio. Zaznaczyłem fragment regulaminu który to sugeruje (duża czcionka i pogrubienie).
Instructions for Right to Cancel (of a transaction in Nintendo Shopping Services)

You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.

The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.

To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Herriotstrasse 4, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, fax number: +49 69 667747 95412, telephone number: for the UK and Ireland: +44 345 60 50 247 / for other EU countries and South Africa: +49 69 667747 5412, email: for the UK and Ireland: customer-support@nintendo.co.uk / for other EU countries and South Africa: eShopService@nintendo.de) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.

To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation

If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as result of the reimbursement.

If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
The cancellation right expires earlier in respect of the contracts listed below:

contracts for the supply of digital content: where we supply digital content not on a tangible medium, the cancellation right expires if we have begun our supply of the digital content after you have expressly consented that we can begin the supply before the cancellation period ends, and you have acknowledged that you lose your right to cancel the contract in this circumstance;

service contracts: the cancellation right expires earlier if the service has been fully performed by us, the performance of the service began with your prior express consent, and you acknowledged that you lose your right of cancellation once the contract has been fully performed.

Model Cancellation Form

(If you want to cancel the contract please complete and return this form.)
- To Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Herriotstrasse 4, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, fax number: +49 69 667747 95412, email address: for the UK and Ireland: customer-support@nintendo.co.uk / for other EU countries and South Africa: eShopService@nintendo.de

I/We ( * ) hereby give notice that I/we ( * ) cancel my/our ( * ) contract of sale of the following goods( * )/for the provision of the following service ( * ):
- Ordered on( * )/received on ( * );
- Name of consumer(s);
- Address of consumer(s);
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
- Date:

( * ) Delete as appropriate.
Sega, Sega über alles
Obrazek

Adonolam

Post autor: Adonolam » 2018-03-24, 09:40

Wlasnie mimo jakis tam umiejetnosci czytania mam klopot z interpretacja z tym fragmentem. Boje sie ze jest jak Pania Szymborska, która interpretowala wlasny utwor i osoba oceniajaca stwierdzila ze ocena dostateczna do maks. Reasumując, ze skorzestam z tego prawa, gra zniknie i kasa tez, co byloby kuriozalne.

Awatar użytkownika
kolo
Redaktor
Redaktor
Kontakt:

Post autor: kolo » 2018-03-24, 12:01

Moim zdaniem po prostu nie masz możliwości odstąpienia od umowy, w końcu:
"prawo do odstąpienia twa mniej niż 14 dni w przypadku:
- umowy o dostarczenie zawartości cyfrowej" i zaraz później
"prawo do odstąpienia kończy się w momencie gdy rozpoczynamy dostarczanie zawartości cyfrowej" blablabla, kliknąłeś akceptuję to teraz nic nam nie możesz zrobić.
Teraz możesz co najwyżej poprosić ich o zamknięcie konta - stracisz wszystko i oczywiście nie dostaniesz kasy z powrotem.
Jeśli nadal masz wątpliwości napisz do nich maila: eShopService@nintendo.de i się dopytaj, ale obstawiam że po prostu przekopiują ci ten fragment regulaminu.
Sega, Sega über alles
Obrazek

ramzes64
Redaktor
Redaktor
Kontakt:

Post autor: ramzes64 » 2018-04-11, 23:13

Kupiłeś gre, była widoczna cena, zaakceptowałeś ją... więc o co chodzi? To że pojawiła się pewnie jakaś promocja następnego dnia to Twoja strata, nikt nic na to nie poradzi. Mogłeś nie kupować, a jednak zdecydowałeś się na cene w danym momencie. Po jakim czasie cena zmalała, że tak Cie to boli?

Normalne, że są promocje. Przecież nie oddaje gry kupionej na allegro za 50zl, gdy ktoś wystawi za 45 godzine po zakupie.
Professional N I N T E N D O Game Tester - od 1998r.

Adonolam

Post autor: Adonolam » 2018-04-12, 08:54

Dziękuję za cenne uwagi ^_^

ODPOWIEDZ