Wii i update

ODPOWIEDZ
soberpl
'wieszcz narodowy'
'wieszcz narodowy'
Kontakt:

Wii i update

Post autor: soberpl » 2008-02-25, 13:49

Mam pytanie do wszystkich posiadaczy Wii, ktorzy robili update oprogramowania. Zauwazylem, ze po tym procesie dioda power w konsoli swieci na 3 kolory. Czerwony - po podlaczeniu do pradu, pomaranczowy - po wylaczeniu(stan czuwania?) i zielony - podczas grania. Problem dotyczy tej pomaranczowej. Gdy wylacze konsole po graniu (mowa o grach GC) to po jakims czasie czytnik plyty zaczyna swiecic na niebiesko..., a konsola robi sie ciepla. Wczesniej nie zauwazylem tego problemu (wczesniej tzn. przed update). Tez tak macie?

Awatar użytkownika
Rondel Spears
'dopchal sie i chce pisac'
'dopchal sie i chce pisac'
Kontakt:

Re: Wii i update

Post autor: Rondel Spears » 2008-02-25, 18:59

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 425AAm1SEW
but what that means is that u probably connected ur wii to the internet, so now when u turn it off it will stay connected with wiiconnect24, thats what the orange light means. it wont hurt ur console but it may cause it to overheat a little. so if ur worried about that then u can just go to the wii settings and then click on wiiconnect24 and turn it off and it wont stay connected to the internet. what its mainly for is for the weather channel and forcast channel so it can always be getting the latest forcast and news and stuff. also if u have wii friends u guys can send messages to eachother if u have it on
Blah, blah, blah :/

soberpl
'wieszcz narodowy'
'wieszcz narodowy'
Kontakt:

Re: Wii i update

Post autor: soberpl » 2008-02-25, 19:15

Dzieki, teraz juz wszystko jasne.

ODPOWIEDZ